Occupational Health Walk-in Medical Clinic in Havertown, PA
AFC Urgent Care Havertown Offers Employer Drug Testing, Work Injury Treatment, and other Occupational Medicine Services
AFC Urgent Care in Havertown offers Occupational Health Services for employers and their employees in many different industries. Looking for a partner to help ensure the highest level of safety and health at the workplace? Our walk-in urgent care center and board-certified doctors are here to help!
AFC Urgent Care Havertown has reliable solutions to fit your needs, regardless of industry. We offer comprehensive employer services to you and your workers with constant communication, so everyone remains informed. Our highly experienced staff will streamline the process for diagnosis and treatment of your workers’ nonlife-threatening illness or injury. We can facilitate progress tracking, appointment scheduling, and feedback exchange.
At AFC Urgent Care Havertown, we are committed to maintaining your overall health. We focus on making sure you are healthy enough to be as productive as possible at work. If you are sick or injured, you can worry about getting better while we worry about keeping your employer updated about your health status. The whole process of occupational and workers compensation can be overwhelming. Your employer likely has limited experience with the entire process also. Our highly experienced medical professionals will guide you through the entire progression: Getting treatment, handling reports, making sure recordkeeping is up to date, and all follow-ups. Our urgent care center has many services of Occupational Healthcare including:
- Annual Employee Physicals
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Executive Annual Physicals
- Programs on Health and Wellness
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
- Vaccines and Immunizations
Call us for more information regarding:
- Workers’ Compensation – If your worker has suffered a work-related injury or illness (including lacerations and fractures) send them to our medical clinic for immediate evaluation.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing – Need drug and alcohol testing for a potential employee? Send them to our center with no appointment needed. We are also certified to provide DOT drug testing as well as evidential breath alcohol testing.
- Physical Examinations – We can screen potential employees with customized physicals based on your input. We can also test a new hire’s lift and agility upon request. Full reports will be sent to you highlighting any concerns.
- Immunizations and vaccinations – Are you or your workers traveling overseas? Stop by four to six weeks in advance for immunizations and vaccinations based on your travel plans. We can also accommodate last-minute travelers.
- Health and Wellness – Contact our center today regarding onsite flu shots and blood pressure checks. We can also offer additional health and wellness services on site depending on your needs.
CONTACT EMPLOYER SERVICES
If you live in the Havertown, PA area, you have occupational health services you can trust available nearby. Call our friendly staff at AFC Urgent Care Havertown for more information and talk to our experts about what your needs are today. We can provide prompt and high-quality treatment for many work-related injuries and illnesses. We can help maintain the overall health of your employees with annual physical and drug screenings.
Ensure workplace safety with random alcohol and drug screenings. We can provide the needed immunizations and vaccines to help prevent foreign diseases infecting your workers. Our walk-in urgent care center is open seven days a week with extended weekday hours to meet your needs. No appointment is needed, and we work with many major insurances. We are one of the most reliable clinics in the Havertown, PA area.
AFC Urgent Care Havertown is located at 115 W. Eagle Road Havertown, PA 19083. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm.