AFC Urgent Care Havertown Accepts Health Insurance in Havertown, PA
AFC Urgent Care Accepts Medicaid, Blue Cross and Most Major Health Insurance Plans Along with a Self-Pay Option for Those with No Insurance.
Have health insurance? We most likely accept it at AFC Urgent Care Havertown! Check our list below to see if your company is listed. We try to keep this list up to date as best as possible, so feel free to call us if you don’t see your insurance listed. We’ll research your current carrier and see what options they provide for urgent care.
Insurance accepted at our walk-in urgent care center:
- AmeriHealth, AmeriHealth Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans* (All Out of Area Plans)
- Coventry Health (Health Assurance, Health America)
- Health Partners Plans (Medicaid, Medicare, and KidzPartners)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of PA and Federal Plans
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East, HMO, and POS)
- Independence Administrators
- Keystone First
- Keystone VIP
- MultiPlan & PHCS Networks
- PA Kids
- United Healthcare (Great West, Golden Rule, Oxford)
- United Healthcare Community
- Worker’s Compensation Insurances
We participate in some Medicaid plans at this time. Please call for details.
Please check with your current insurance company for a description of your benefits. The fees associated with your visit are set by the insurance provider and not our facility. If limitations in your coverage cause a claim to be denied or of a deductible has not been met, a patient will be responsible for the remaining balance. Your insurance must be active at the time of your visit. If a lapse of coverage causes a claim to be denied, a patient will be responsible for the fees associated with their visit.
If there are applicable co-insurance, co-pays, or deductibles, payment is expected at the time of your visit. We will do our best to explain what the costs will be and will make every effort to inform you before seeing the doctor.
*Some plans may not have any out of state/area benefit coverage. Please check with your carrier.