AFC Urgent Care Services in Havertown, PA
Our Licensed Medical Professionals Including Doctors, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians Treat Children and Adult Immediate, Non-Life Threatening Medical Conditions promptly at a fraction of the Cost of an Emergency Room Visit. We’re Open 7 Days a Week with Extended Hours and No Appointment is Necessary. We Accept Most Insurance Plans. Call (484) 452-9400 or Walk-In
Our board-certified physicians are standing by ready to help. Our doctors are highly experienced in administering emergency and family medicine, and there is one on duty seven days a week. We can make a diagnosis and treat a variety of nonlife-threatening illnesses and injuries in patients of all ages. Don’t see a service listed below? Call our friendly staff today and inquire! Did you know nearly 4 in 5 patients who go to the emergency room can be easily treated in an urgent care center? Save time and money today without sacrificing high-quality care and visit AFC Urgent Care Havertown in Delaware County today.
- Urgent Care: Have a viral infection? Minor wound? We offer prompt and affordable treatment at our state of the art urgent care center.
- Lab Work: In our onsite lab, we have many rapid tests available. These rapid tests can be processed while you wait in our comfortable patient lounge.
- Digital X-Ray: Waiting for days to get an injury x-rayed isn’t practical. Our digital x-ray is available seven days a week with no appointment needed. We’ll send you home with a copy and forward the images to your primary care physician upon request.
- Blood Work: Need blood drawn or a test conducted? Some can be processed while you wait during your visit. In other cases, we’ll send samples out for quick results. No appointment is needed, and results can be forwarded to the ordering doctor upon request.
- Physicals: No appointment is required for a physical from one of our medical staff. We can provide many types of physicals including sports, pre-employment, work, immigration, and DOT Physicals.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
Planning a trip overseas from the Delco area? Provide us with your travel itinerary an we’ll check with the latest CDC guidance to make sure your immune system is as ready for your trip as your suitcase. Some of the travel vaccines we have available include:
- Adults & Children: We can diagnose and treat your entire family at AFC Urgent Care Havertown. We can treat patients age six months and older. We are a family friendly urgent care center.
- Following up with your Primary Care Doctor: We can keep your primary care physician informed regarding your entire visit upon your request. We’ll send a complete report via secure communications.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: New sports season means a new physical! We are a convenient, appointment-free option for sports physicals required for area school districts.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: Our doctors are certified DOT Physical providers. If your employees need a CDL or its renewal, send them to our facility. We can also handle injury management for your current workers and provide pre-employment physicals and drug screenings as needed.
- Prescriptions: Skip a stop at your pharmacy and get your prescription filled before you leave our facility. We can also forward your prescription to a pharmacy of your choice in the Havertown area. Please note we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions and therefore do not stock any of these medications at our urgent care center.
We accept most major insurances. Even if you don’t have insurance; fear not, our fees are very affordable. Call for more information.
Some other everyday services and ailments we treat and offer include:
- TB Testing
- Bladder Infection
- Urine testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Children’s Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Colds, Coughs, and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes, and Bites